General recommendations are as follows:
- Use special devices. To remove with teeth, accessories are needed accessories that provide mild cleansing enamel and interdental intervals. Thus, you prevent breeding in the oral cavity of pathogenic microorganisms.
- You should not lean on solid food during the first few months of wearing braces. Special diet dentists are not prescribed, but advised to bypass the side of nuts, crackers, kozinaki, hard meat and so on.
- Professional cleaning of teeth - a mandatory procedure, which should be carried out at least twice a year. As a result of such a cleaning, the dental flare, stones and other contaminants are removed. Even the most thorough cleaning at home is not capable of providing a similar result, since it does not affect the hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity.
- Refrain from the use of cold and hot drinks, dishes. Due to the impact of the temperature difference, the braces may turn out, and the orthodontic arc is to lose some of the properties.
- Rinse your mouth after each meal. For this, the usual warm water is suitable, but it is better to use special rinsers for the oral cavity. These funds contribute to strengthening gums, careful cleaning of dental enamel.
- If something is bothering, immediately contact the dentist. Installation of braces can cause some discomfort, but with pronounced pains do not pull on a visit to the specialist.
Bracket care products
Now the market presents many available accessories and means that ensure the highest possible oral hygiene when wearing braces.
A standard set, without which it does not do, includes:
- V-shaped toothbrush. Due to the special form and specific location of the bristles, such a brush easily cleanses the gaps between braces and dental enamel.
- Multiple brush. Effectively eliminates the dental flare and carefully cleans the interdental gaps.
- Irrigator. Device that allows you to remove a dental flare with a water jet.
- Tooth thread (floss). It is necessary for cleansing both the oral cavity and bracket systems. Thanks to the compact sizes and convenient packaging, floss can always be worn with them and use after each meal.
If you follow all of the above recommendations - everything will be fine with brackets and the treatment will be comfortable.