The patient appealed with the purpose of sanitation of the oral cavity and improve aesthetics of front teeth. Problems have arisen due to the dental abrasion of the front teeth.
After the cone-beam computed tomography (CT), the treatment plan was developed.
We started with oral cavity sanation. As for the front teeth, root canals were re-treated, 11 teeth were bleached (Opalescence Endo) and composite restorations were replaced.
- determination of the color;
- silicone template was done for temporary restorations;
- tooth preparation;
- taking of the teeth impressions;
- determination of the exact color of your tooth;
- determination the shade of stumps ( the stump shade of the color is darker);
- fabrication of temporary restorations;
- waiting for the dental technician work;
- control work on plaster models;
- trying on models in the oral cavity;
- adhesive fixation (SeptoJect, Septanest, DermaDam, VALO);
- control examination.
P.S. After the sanitization of the oral cavity, an individual two-layer sports mouth guard was made to protect the teeth of the patient, because the patient is engaged in different types of martial arts.
Photo report of the work
See more articles: