Trial period of the product has expired. The current trial product copy will be automatically blocked in 2 weeks. You can purchase the full version of the product on the site The Aponte Charity Foundation - dentistry in Hackensack, NY
The Aponte Charity Foundation

The Aponte Charity Foundation


(551) 245-9169


Our vision is to be a resource for the community and foster good dental hygiene and provide quality dental care. Additionally we want to help prospective students reach their educational goals by offering scholarship opportunities. 80% of our efforts are dedicated to dental services while the remaining 20% is allocated to funding scholarship opportunities.

Business hours

from to
Monday - -
Tuesday 08:00 20:00
Wednesday 08:00 20:00
Thursday - -
Friday 08:00 20:00
Saturday 16:00 20:00
Sunday 09:00 16:00


Leave your review about The Aponte Charity Foundation

Select your rating: *
No reviews yet.